Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
ue² dedicates itself to a different kind of corporate development, providing expertise in three specialist areas
- Transformation management
- HR consulting
- HR development
This enables us to harness synergies and offer a multi-perspective approach to consultancy, which delivers more sophisticated solutions.
Our guiding principles
- We act as sparring partners for management and work with you to develop the optimal approach.
- We ensure that all executives share a common vision of what constitutes success.
- Since any change always requires buy-in from within the business, we involve everyone concerned, right from the start.
- We focus on creating a positive experience for participants: people will only change their attitudes and behaviours if they see change as beneficial.
- To keep the change process live, we ensure that your project is always the focus of attention.
- We work in the way that best suits your project: online, blended or face-to-face.
Jochen M. Schweig
Jochen M. Schweig has a degree in vocational and business education and a wealth of national and international experience as an HR manager in the automobile industry and automotive retail. He heads up the ue2 head office in Heidelberg, where he is responsible for the specialist HR Consulting department and coordinates everything from strategy to recruitment to specialist and executive roles through to support for decision-makers during change.
Dr. Heinz-Peter Göbel
Dr Heinz-Peter Göbel is an adult educator specialising in continuing professional development and workshop facilitation. He manages ue2’s Saxony branch. As Head of HR Development, he is responsible for the management and employee development programmes, from initial design to trainer selection and success monitoring.
Geography graduate Anja Wolfbeiss is a leadership and soft skills expert. She trains and coaches executives and staff in verbal and non-verbal communication, conflict management, personal development and healthy working practices.
Business administrator and HR developer Katja Göbel works in the field of professional training and behaviour. She trains executives, staff and apprentices in everything relating to professional development, education and soft skills.
Graduate industrial engineer Christian Holst has more than 30 years’ professional experience in project and change management, systemic consulting, facilitation and training and is in charge of change and transformation management at ue2. His philosophy is: “Avoid (project) crises wherever possible and if they do arise, identify and deal with them promptly.”
Business administrator Anja Matthausch is a highly experienced executive search, sales and project management specialist. As an HR consultant for executives and professionals and soon to qualify as a business psychologist, she supports the Heidelberg team all the way from project development to successful delivery.